Friday, April 30, 2010

Why Blogger hate me?

*** Somehow Blogger would not let me add text to my photo post***

Back from vacation & made a card for the first time in a long time. I made 2 of these to thank people we visited on our trip. I had my April release goodies waiting for me when I got back, so I used the Enjoy the Ride stamp & die - found that lining up the stamp on the die takes some practice. The Dotty Biscotti paper is very fun! {CANNOT figure out how my text got the blue underline & then it stopped!}

Thanks to the people who recommended the Enchanted Cottage in NC. I got to shop the clearance cottage which was like a trip back in time! Some stuff was from almost 10 yrs. ago, but I did get some cool bargains. The owner & her staff were nice; only wish I'd had more than an hour to shop. My DH enjoyed the rocking chairs on the porch while I shopped.

Merci pour la visite!

Supplies: PTI cardstock, stamps, patterned paper. Memento ink. Ranger white pen

No comments:

Post a Comment