Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My personal Valentine challenge



I made two of these cards to fulfill a personal Valentine challenge. I have two very nice ladies that I visit with @ my WW meeting. They are both widows; one of a year or so & the other has been w/out her husband for several years. They are always helpful, supportive & full of life. One I even talk stamps with & we exchange stamping magazines. The other always calls me "young 'un" (though I'm 50 & she knows it) & we talk about travels & her family.
I hope the Valentine cards will help them remember happier times when they still had their sweethearts to share the day with.
I sure am grateful to have mine for as many years as God will grant.


Supplies: PTI ink, stamps, PP, cardstock, buttons; DMC floss, EK & SU punches, QK folder, nesties labels

1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet! I know your friends will be thrilled!

    ReplyDelete