Thursday, February 9, 2012

Dang! this was going to be for PTI 5th anniversary!


Pardon the sideways picture - that is the least of my mistakes this afternoon!
I was going to make this card (CASE-ing Erin Lincoln's card) for the PTI 5th Anniversary & then send it (actually them, as I made 2 the same) to Operation Write Home.
BUT....I didn't use ANY PTI product! I thought I was being so slick using this self-stick paper to cut out the alphabet instead of deciding how I would do the adhesive on PTI cardstock.
Well, I think it's kind of cute & I believe that some deployed hero will be blessed anyway!
Thanks for coming by!

supplies: Sizzlets alphabet, versafine ink, Hero Arts stamp, copic, Colorbok adhesive paper, red scrap

1 comment:

  1. Cute card. Love the sentiment at the bottom. I am sure this card will be appreciated!

    ReplyDelete