Saturday, July 2, 2011

card for OWH/ Summer Card Camp


Two days in a row w/a new card! Perhaps it's the start of a roll.
This card was made w/whatever was already out on my table - except the kraft base. I will add it to my stash of cards for Operation Write Home. OWH needs a lot of no-occasion cards that the heroes can use for whatever purpose suits them.
This is also loosely based on the last of the bonus color schemes from Summer Card Camp.
Thanks for taking a look at my quick, cheerful card.

Supplies: PTI cardstock, ink & stamps; MME PP, Martha punch, Nesties, Sizzix embossing folder

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful and simple card. I love that Mehndi background.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been too successful myself with craft paper cards, but this is great. I feel inspired by your creation. Thank you for sharing.

    I, too, am trying to collect some of my cards for Operation Write Home. Yeah, you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely lovely and the Mehndi Medallion in white on the background is the best! :D (don't you love that set?!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I love the colorful butterfly.

    ReplyDelete